Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring update for April 9th 2012

Although we are now at the point where we aren’t seeing any new growth, it is hard to grasp the changes that are still taking place in just a weeks time. I am now just taking yard shots of all trees except those with fruit on them. I think the whole routine of this update is pretty set, so I will pass on most descriptions and just get on to the pictures.
front
side
monroe
grant

I have one additional shot. The Backyard as seen from Grant street looking NE.
backyard 49

The Apple Tree (With a debut of baby apples)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Grapes (What I thought was a cluster last week, was really a cluster of clusters)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The Pear trees
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Sweet Corn! (A new addition)
corn 49

Teddy in the Grass
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And last, but not least: A picture of our front yard, made by stitching 20 separate photos together.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

None of our trees our full yet, and we have several flowers yet to display their brilliance. So Lord willing, I shall have another update next week!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I really enjoy taking pictures every week so that I can look back later and fully appreciate the changes that have taken place. Hopefully I can post an update this next Monday. I haven't done so the last two weeks because I've had troubles uploading my pictures.

    ReplyDelete