Sunday, April 15, 2012

Good thoughts from far away

I just wanted to share a link from my sister’s blog Postcards From Deutschland. She has spent the last eight months as a foreign exchange student in Germany, and has used her blog to share some of her thoughts and snazzy photos. I begin to appreciate the convenience of modern technology more than ever, when I realize the blessing of being able to share thoughts and experiences while separated by thousands of miles.

She always has some great thoughts, but I especially appreciate her latest post about becoming better through the trials that we face. This is a lesson I have been learning more and more over the last year, and I am thankful for the encouragement I get by hearing about it from someone who is able to express the idea much better than I can.

Her latest post is titled
When Surreality Becomes Reality

No comments:

Post a Comment